Blogging is a powerful tool is used appropriaely. It can help to increasestudent learning by increasing the amount of information they have on a certain subject. What I mean is studenbts can get a variety of information from many different sources. People from many different backgrounds and professions can comment and give there poitn of view. The other main detail I feel is useful when dealing with blogs is the fact that blogs enable a user to maintain all the information in one place. Many times research ends up in many different spots. This is not useful when looking at the overall research.
One of the things that I found that was negative about blogs is that you have to keep up when it and make sure that your are posting information or the blog will die. If it has the same information all the time the blog is useless. I really enjoyed bloggin and plan on creating my own.
As for myself I learned that I am not very good at keeping up with the posts.Therefore a regular blog probably is not for me because it did not grab my attnetion. I read the information but I looked at it all as just an opinion. Even when it had a source. This tool probably does teach opthers but I didnt feel like I was learning from this part of the project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.