Monday, November 16, 2009

What I Learned about Blogs

As our semester comes to a close, I can honestly say that my blogging experience has been a great one. Blogger makes it incredibly easy to form and maintain your own blog. Throughout this semester, I have relied on my blog to express my thoughts and ideas on what we are learning and how it connects to my own classroom. I was surprised about how much I depended on my blog as a means to express my thoughts and feelings; being able to get those out can be liberating at times. One of the nice things about the blog is that it now becomes a record of my journey throughout this semester.

1 comment:

  1. Blogs are a nice outlet for thoughts and ideas. As you said, blogs can be a record of a journey. They can show growth and development along the way- even for our young students!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.