Monday, November 16, 2009

What do you see as excellent features of the blog you participated and why? What stands out from this blogging experience for you?

The only features of a blog I found were excellent was the fact that it allowed the user to quickly comment on any topic. There was not a certain amount you had to type or a certain topic to type on. Anyone could type in the blog if they were invited. The invite part was kind of confusing. I think it would betrter if you let any intersted user post to your blog and you could delete the ones that were not relavent. Another feature I enjoyed was the fact that you can follow certain blogs easily. This makes it easier to check in quickly as to what was posted. If a user is able to check in quickly I think that they will be more inclined to log on.This can get the participation rate up.
Honestly what stands out to me is the possiblities. I never knew about. You can make a blog out of anything on any subject. Once i get into it I think that a blog will be very detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.